Autumn equinox will be there soon and I invite you to make a cycle assessment through cards reading. I remind you that the autumn equinox marks the preparation for the period of introspection that will begin in the new Celtic year of November 1st.
I myself made this reading last night with a Tarot as well as with an Oracle. The two readings are interesting and complement each other by refining the interpretation of both.
Take your favorite Tarot or Oracle (or both), mix your cards, take 6 of them blindly and place them. Here are the meanings of each position:
1. what you have harvested since the 1st November 2020,
2. what you can now close (right to the first card),
3. new projects to be sown (covers the first two cards),
4. how to prepare yourself for the introspection that begins (under the first card),
5. what could help you to do this introspection (under the second card),
6. what is the important topic you will be working on during this introspection (covers the last two cards).
This reading sets the tone for the entire upcoming cycle from 22nd September 2021 to 23rd September 2022. We have entered the Aquarius astrological era since the Winter Solstice 2020 and the years we are going through are therefore essential in the changes they bring individually, but also collective/societal.