You probably know that the New Moon, darkest phase of the planet, marks the beginning of a cycle that lasts 28 days. This cycle is divided into 4 phases, each of which lasts 7 days or 1 week.
Here is a reading that takes the phases of the moon so that you can accompany the project of your choice with more awareness on the inside work necessary for the good realization of the said project.
Take your favorite Tarot or Oracle (or both at the same time), mix your cards and take 5 of them blindly. Place them according to the example in the photo below.
Here are the meanings of each position:
1. you, who are at the centre of the project (card in the centre of the reading).
2. New Moon = what you need to sow to bring about the project (right to the first one).
3. First Quarter (growing moon) = how do you water/feed your project to stimulate its growth and development (under the first one).
4. Full Moon = the best results you can expect (left to the first one).
5. Last Quarter (waning moon) = the steps to be taken to complete the implementation of the project, but also the suggestion of other possibilities for its follow-up (above the first one).
This reading sets the tone for the 28-day lunation period and for a given project. You can redo this reading at each New Moon either to continue the initial project or to start another one. I invite you, for each lunation, to concentrate on only one project, the one which, at the moment, seems to you to be a priority. Inevitably and because you are at the center of your life, the reading for a given project will also make you shine in all other areas.